«Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.» – Franklin D. Roosevelt
In summary, Property Management is the shared commitment of several people with different specific commercial, technical, economic-financial and legal skills.
For almost 100 years we have been repaying the trust placed in us by our clientele with accurate and timely management of their properties of all kinds across Europe.
We use digital technology to simplify processes and to better interact with the different stakeholders involved while guaranteeing owners a constant control over their properties through reserved online access.
Our main areas of intervention:
- Day-to-day management of specific assets or real estate portfolios
- Optimization of rent and management procedures
- Lease analysis (technical, legal, economic and financial) and organization of digital archives
- Internal procedure manuals
- Drafting of lease agreements
Main asset classes:
Traditional (executive, offices, retail, hospitality, residential, industrial, greenfield etc.)
Alternative (student housing, senior living, co-living, co-working etc.)
- Institutional investors
Ecclesiastical bodies and non-profit organizations
- Private investors