Apartment sea view
Apartment sea view
In Bordighera, only 20 km from Monaco and about 10 km from the French border, in the exclusive context of the five-star resort Grand Hotel del Mare, overlooking the sea and immersed in a luxuriant Mediterranean park, with a beautiful spa, a splendid three-room apartment overlooking the garden and the sea.
Completely renovated, of approximately 85 square metres, the apartment, located on the garden floor, is composed as follows: a large, bright living room with an open kitchen, a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a bedroom and a bathroom.
All the rooms overlook a beautiful sea-view terrace with a private patio and direct access to the communal garden with palm trees and Mediterranean plants which, in addition to offering naturally shaded spaces, guarantees privacy and tranquillity.
The all-day concierge service and direct access to the sea and private cliff are real “atout”.
Possibility to use the hotel’s services for a fee, including spa with gym, restaurant, beach service, swimming pool.
A parking space can be purchased separately. The harbour and centre can be reached by a short, pleasant walk along the coast.
VIEW ON MAP / DISTRICT
- Nome: Agedi Italia
- Telephone: 0276005598
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: Italy
- Contract: For sale
- Use: Residential
- Area: 85 m²
- Conditions: Excellent
- Rental status: Vacant
- Energy class: D 150,49 kWh/mq
- Total rooms: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Year built: 1969
- Plus/Potential: Prestigious context close to the centre and all amenities - Sea view - Pieds dans l'eau Panoramic patio - Privacy and tranquillity
- Descrizione Location: Only 20 km from Monaco and about 10 km from the French border, Bordighera is the southernmost town in Liguria and boasts a mild climate all year round. The old town of Bordighera is an ancient village perched on a gentle hill overlooking the sea, once inhabited by a few families of fishermen who divided their time between working at sea and in the countryside. Due to its lush vegetation, it is also known as the 'Queen of the Palms' and during the Belle Époque, its views, flowers and colours enchanted artists, writers, scholars and painters from all over Europe, including the famous Monet who captured it in several paintings. It was the most popular destination for Russian and English nobility who came to the Riviera to escape the cold northern winters. Some of that charm can still be found today among its luxurious and elegant villas, squares and gardens, where the mild climate even in winter makes this charming resort between Sanremo and Ventimiglia the ideal destination for those who want peace and quiet and a life with a sea view.
- Disclaimer: Agedi Italia Srl is fully licensed to operate as real estate broker by the Chamber of Commerce of Milan, Monza, Brianza, Lodi. The brokerage fee due is 4%, plus tax, on the sales price. The buyer's tax charges are not included in the fee. This ad does not have any binding, contractual or prejudicial effectiveness, with express exemption of Agedi, to all legal purposes, from any obligation to guarantee its accuracy, truthfulness and updating, with particular reference to all metrics, surfaces and distances. Photos give just a partial representation of the property at the time of their snapping. At any time, the property is subject to prior sale or rental, change or withdrawal. Agedi does not assure the availability of the property on the market.