For sale: showroom for investment
For sale: showroom for investment
In the prestigious complex called Château Perigord, in the heart of La Rousse district, we propose a prestigious and modern commercial space for showroom use that can express a higher-than-average profitability in the Monegasque market.
The commercial space has a total surface area of 188 sqm developed on two levels, comprising a first room on the ground floor of 97 sqm, equipped with large windows facing the street and a warehouse at the back, while the first floor, connected by a striking design staircase in glass and steel, contemplates an additional commercial area of 91 sqm.
For more information, to schedule a site visit, or to book an exclusive Live Property Tour, contact us at (+377) 9216 5959.
VIEW ON MAP / DISTRICT
- Nome: Agedi Sam
- Telephone: +377 9216 5959
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: Principality of Monaco
- Contract: For sale
- Use: Commercial
- Area: 188 m²
- Conditions: Decent
- Rental status: Occupied
- Plus/Potential: Proximity with city center - Excellent investment opportunity
- Descrizione Location: "Flanked by its two ""guardians"" - the Café de Paris on the one hand and the Hôtel de Paris on the other - the Casino de Monte-Carlo stands proudly not only as a symbol of the Principality of Monaco but also of its most famous neighborhood, often mistakenly replaced by the nomenclature of the Principality itself: Monte-Carlo. Synonymous of luxury, elegance and prestige, the neighborhood of Monte-Carlo includes the refined Carré d'Or, full of stores and boutiques, but also numerous restaurants, international agencies and real estate companies, including Agedi, which has its headquarters here. The Monte-Carlo Casino, which houses the perfect miniature replica of the Paris Opera House, the Salle Garnier, is surrounded by the famous Cercle d'Or, a ring of jewelers, high fashion stores and antique dealers that delight the eyes of tourists and visitors alike. In the immediate vicinity of the Casino was recently completed the One Monte-Carlo real estate complex, home to apartments and offices, designed by Rogers Stirk Harbour & Partners. " The neighborhood La Rousse - Saint Roman has an area of 0.17 km ². It is the northernmost district of the Principality of Monaco. It is a predominantly residential area, although the recently built commercial complex, the Tour Odéon, was built there only a few years ago, sparking a heated debate about its height and architecture. Among the most prestigious and sought after residences in the La Rousse / Saint Roman district are the Parc Saint Roman and the Monte Carlo Sun.
- Disclaimer: Agedi Sam is fully licensed to operate as real estate broker. The brokerage fee due by the buyer is 3%, plus tax charges, on the sale price. The buyer's tax charges are not included in the price. This ad does not have any binding, contractual or prejudicial effectiveness, with express exemption of Agedi, to all legal purposes, from any obligation to guarantee its accuracy, truthfulness and updating, with particular reference to all metrics, surfaces and distances. Photos give just a partial representation of the property at the time of their snapping. At any time, the property is subject to prior sale or rental, change or withdrawal. Agedi does not assure the availability of the property on the market.