In the Canalicchio area, a quiet residential district north of Catania, very close to the city centre, fully serviced with all kind of facilities, a stone’s throw from the splendid Piazza I Viceré, an independent residential building on five floors above ground served by a lift, in addition to the basement and the terraced roof with a beautiful 360° panoramic view. Free on four sides, the property includes five apartments, potentially divisible, with large balconies and outdoor spaces. The property offers an interesting investment opportunity for a split resale or income return.
For more information or to set an appointment, on location or through our exclusive Property Tour Live service, feel free to call us at (+39) 02 76 00 55 98.
VIEW ON MAP / DISTRICT
- Nome: Agedi Italia
- Telephone: +39 02 7600 5598
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Country: Italy
- Contract: For sale
- Use: Residential
- Area: 1350 m²
- Lot size: 600 m²
- Conditions: Decent
- Rental status: Vacant
- Plus/Potential: Well connected area - Wide space flexibility - Dual aspect - Lift
- Descrizione Location: Catania, Sicilian city "with a thousand faces", capital of the province of the same name, boasts a millenary history characterized by various dominations whose remains enrich its artistic, architectural and cultural heritage and is today the main industrial, logistic and commercial pole of Sicily, as well as the tenth municipality of Italy for population. Home to one of the oldest universities in Italy, the city is dominated by Mount Etna, which the inhabitants of the area simply call "a muntagna", the highest volcano in Europe. The nearby park of Etna, among pine woods, black lava surfaces and smoking craters, is an unmissable and suggestive destination for any visitor. The city has undergone profound changes over the centuries. Especially after devastating events such as the eruption of Mount Etna in 1669 and the earthquake of 1693, the city of Catania has been rebuilt, in an unmistakable Baroque style, which in 2002 was recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Visiting Catania is a continuous surprise: you can stroll along the great eighteenth-century avenues and relax in one of the clubs along the beautiful Via Etnea, the beating heart of Catania's worldliness and ideal place for shopping. For those who love the sea, the Catania coastline, characterized by alternating sandy beaches and rocky coasts of lava nature, is spoilt for choice.
- Disclaimer: Agedi Italia Srl is fully licensed to operate as real estate broker by the Chamber of Commerce of Milan, Monza, Brianza, Lodi. The brokerage fee due by the buyer is 4%, plus tax charges, on the sale price. The buyer's tax charges are not included in the price. This ad does not have any binding, contractual or prejudicial effectiveness, with express exemption of Agedi, to all legal purposes, from any obligation to guarantee its accuracy, truthfulness and updating, with particular reference to all metrics, surfaces and distances. Photos give just a partial representation of the property at the time of their snapping. At any time, the property is subject to prior sale or rental, change or withdrawal. Agedi does not assure the availability of the property on the market.